B2B Presentation | Content, Strategy & Design
At MWG/, a global content marketing startup, I led content and design teams with an aggressive growth plan for upselling and acquiring new clients with newer solutions. Linkedin and SlideShare were key platforms for our B2B clients. I conducted research and prepared reports for the clients, and produced frameworks to help assess effectiveness of a content based on various metrics. We applied the insights from my research to the pilot project which was a huge success.
Our SlideShare presentation repurposed from an annual trend report by the top-tier IT services firm became the company’s most widely-shared presentation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Our client’s previous trend study presentation received 11.3K views in 16 months. Our annual trend study presentation have generated 10.5k views in 6 months. In less than two months, the SlideShare presentation became the 3rd most-viewed presentation among our client’s 50+ presentations.
Before: 11.3K views in 16 months
After: 10.5K views in 6 months
Leads (Downloads) Up by +140%
VIRALITY: B2B NETWORK
SlideShare: Up by +380%
LinkedIn: Up by +493%
VIRALITY: SOCIAL NETWORK
Facebook: Up by 272%
Twitter: Up by 36%
In February 2017, I helped a leading digital publishing startup in India to fine-tune their approach to content marketing. These are actual performance data for Feb 1-23 (23 days) compared to previous month Jan 1-31 (31 days) while I led the in-house digital marketing team as a content marketer.
Media: Blog, Newsletter, Social (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
Jan – 54.5K impressions per day
Feb – 59.9K impressions per day
Jan – 5.7%
Feb – 6.6%
Jan – 3.6 link clicks per day (111.8K)
Feb- 3.6 link clicks per day (86K)
Jan – 10 RTs per day
Feb – 23 RTs per day
Jan – 20 likes per day (Total: 631)
Feb – 47 likes per day (Total: 1.1K)
Jan – 5 replies per day (Total: 147)
Feb – 9 replies per day (Total: 217)
Engagements - Up by 102% (120,265)
Page Likes - Up by 166% (708)
Reach - Up by 91% (1,374,473)
Actions - Up by 178% (89)
Page Views - Up by 95% (1562)
Videos - Views up by 5,823 (19,308)
NEWSLETTER – REDESIGN
Following the newsletter redesign initiative to make it more reader-friendly with prominent call-to-actions, A/B results showed higher click rates.
Jan – 195
Feb – 236
Jan – 19%
Feb – 32%
Jan – 37
Feb – 77
TRAFFIC – BLOG
As the result of the new social media approach and newsletter redesign, the blog received 17.02% increase in Sessions (5,075 vs 4,337) of which 5.04% sessions are New (first time visits). At least one session per user is up by 19.24% (4,171 vs 3,498).
Traffic from Newsletter to Blog (previously absent from top 10 traffic sources):
New Sessions: 42%
New Users: 38
Client: Tata Tea
Campaign: Jaago Re!
Agency: Dentsu Webchutney, Mumbai
Roles: Copywriter & Content Strategist, Social Media Manager
> Watch video about the campaign here on Youtube!
- Strategy & Execution — Led social media strategy, leveraging Twitter, Facebook and Youtube to boost brand awareness and engagements for Tata Tea’s Jaago Re! campaign
- Brand Watch — Listened to what people were saying about the brand and proposed ways to take the ongoing campaign ahead
- Influencer Marketing — Networked extensively with media partners, bloggers and social media evangelists; organized a meet up for the top influencers on social media
- Copywriting / Content Development — Planned, created and measured performance of content for existing websites, blogs and social media channels
- Search Engine Optimization — Seeded thousands of links on hundreds of Facebook pages, popular and no-so-popular forums and blogs with numerous accounts to build strong search engine presence and drive traffic to the site
Jaago Re! Meet Up, 2010