FELLOWSHIPS, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS & CONFERENCES
- The Founder’s Meeting – Plurality University. Paris, France – Nov. 30, Dec. 1, 2018. Details.
- Workshops of Horrible Creation: 200 Years of Imagined Humans – The Centre of Advanced Study, Department of English, Jadavpur University, and Kalpabishwa Webzine. Kolkata – Nov. 22-24, 2018. Details.
- Science Film Festival Workshop – Goethe-Institut Thailand. Bangkok. August 20-22nd, 2018. Details.
- Future of India Fellowship – NSUI / INC. India International Centre Annexe, New Delhi – June 11 – July 6, 2018. Details.
- Art – Science – Fiction: Worldmaking in the Contact Zone – Khoj International Artists’ Association & Mithila Review. New Delhi – March 10, 2018. Details.
- Reading, Writing & Publishing Science Fiction in India and China: A Short Introduction to Mithila Review & Cixin Liu’s The Three-Body Problem Trilogy – The Center for Corporate and Financial Law and Policy, O.P. Jindal Global University. Sonipat, Haryana – October 31, 2017.
HONORS & AWARDS
- My short story, “The Architecture of Loss,” wins an Honorable Mention for the L. Ron Hubbard Writers of the Future Contest (2nd Quarter, 2020).
- My debut poetry collection “Khas Pidgin” (Pidgin Studios, 2017) wins nomination for the Elgin Award (2018).
- My short story, “Lakhen & Dragonflies,” appears in a course syllabus at SOAS University of London (2018).
- Nominated for the Toto Awards for Creative Writing in English – Poetry (2018).
- Appointed as The Seasteading Institute ambassador to India (2018).
- Shortlisted for Kumaon Literary Festival’s Fellows of Nature South Asia Short Story Contest (2016).
- My speaker deck on the new rules of brand engagement and storytelling trended on SlideShare with 48K+ views (2013).