FACEBOOK APP REDESIGN
Client: Sony Music
Agency: Jack In the Box Worldwide, Mumbai
Softwares: OmniGraffle, Photoshop
Role: Web / UX/UI Design
As a senior project manager for the technology team at the agency, I was baffled with the design quality, and time taken to produce, design and develop weekly Facebook applications for Sony Music.
- The lack of a consistent design approach / stylebook was failing in-house designers.
- The custom design for Facebook apps didn’t seem to be accomplishing what it was supposed to: make audiences BUY music.
- The design delivery process was costly for everyone involved
> Click here to see larger image!
I came up with a simple theme/template-based design solution to automate the process. Key features of the new app layout:
- Users can easily choose to buy songs from their preferred music stores, leading to increased sales
- Social media icons are displayed prominently, increasing share-ability
- It’d save both time and money, and reduce stress at the workplace