Growth Hacker, Creative Director
Design, Strategy, Content Marketing, Inbound Sales
I power brands with design, strategy and storytelling.
Delivering competitive positioning, impactful branding, result-oriented inbound marketing and sales strategy, and communication for leading brands and businesses
- Helped innovate, transform and grow organizations by delivering competitive edge and strategy, creative leadership and lean management, and impactful content for branding, sales and marketing
- Delivered content strategy and copy for the world’s first fully autonomous Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution
- Helped brand, generate Request for Proposal (RFP) and evaluate technology partners in India and US to launch Aao.tv, among Odisha’s first over-the-top (OTT) media service
- Written and designed fundraising pitches and presentations for the biggest venture capital firms and IT/Consulting companies in South Asia
- Founded Mithila Review (2015-present)—the first and foremost international science fiction and fantasy journal from Asia in English
- Spearheaded Science Film Festival 2018 launched in 23 countries on behalf of the Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan in India and Thailand
- Speaker deck about the new rules of brand engagement trended on SlideShare with 50,000+ views
- Ghost-written and edited books for business leaders, who are also amazing human beings
- Media appearances, interviews and publications worldwide since 2005
My clients include business leaders, startups and multinational firms. See portfolio.
Personal projects include Mithila Review, the journal of international science fiction and fantasy.
I am on the supervisory board of Plurality University Network (France).
Press Kit is here.